Vanity Victoria Beauty & health tips
Took me a while to notice alot of certain things a lady should take care of, face & body. Taking care of my beautiful face and my body shape.
6 tips for beauty sleep
Read your favorite book or sketch
Sleep early. 8pm
11 ways to be fabulous
1. Accessories: Every piece of accessory is the best way to complete the outfit. I love statement necklaces, it makes the dress or outfit 1000x eye catching.
2. Dress up: It’s always good to represent who you are with your style, very important to be yourself. Especially for WORK, INTERVIEWS,MEETINGS, PRESENTATIONS, PARTIES
3. Always be punctual: Work, School, Interviews, Meetings, Presentation, & if you have clients, or a business. It makes you look professional & serious about your job & what you’re doing.
4. Eat & drink healthy: It’s important to take care of yourself & manage a portion of food. I eat whatever I want, BUT little portions of it.
5. Wear your favorite perfume .Ex: Chanel 5. A perfume makes sure you presence is around.
6. Fearless, Passion & Motivation: Always believe in yourself, don’t ever give up. !
7. Be sweet & spicy: Always defend yourself, don't let anyone tell you who you are You tell them!
8. High heels: Everyone wears high heels no matter the season, I mean who wouldn't. Summer, Fall, Spring ,Winter. Make sure to practice to walk in them too.
9. Be different, be unique: I love different, I like to be my own stylist. They didn't invent Fashion shows for no reason.
10.Last but not least, going to the spa: It’s not bad to treat yourself . I like to gift myself , make time for you.
11. “ Always have a fabulous day” Thank you for reading Vanity Victoria
Lose weight in just a month
I'm not a docter I know, so don't judge. This is just me, & it works for me. So I'm giving you some tips on how, remember you don't have too. If you want to laugh at my tips, GO AHEAD (:
Items: Water, Yoga mat, Green tea, fruit, Gym Membership
It’s always good to drink lots of water, instead of bloating because of soda.
Try not to eat fast food, aleast every two weeks, make a good home cooked meal, serve yourself a certain amount you'll know you will eat.
Yoga, makes you relax, & the working out is VERY helpful too.
Eat fruit for a late night snack, instead of a pop tart or sandwich.
daily work outs
Some materials you might need is:
Running shorts , shirt & shoes.
Crunches, works on your abs .
Squats, I do at least 100 a day.
Runnning for at least 20 mintues does you good, trust me you wil feel great afterwards.
Well that's all I do for excersie, & with a healthy diet I am working on.